Why people prefer Lexmark customer service
Since people started using of printer, they have realized the importance of printer. Lexmark printer is one of the useful printers to users. It is easy to handle. But in most cases, people are unable to check out their printer maintenance. As a result, despite having a printer from a renowned company, people failed to take desired printouts. But Lexmark customer service team is here to sort out printer installation, printer driver installation, up-gradation related issues as they are well known with the users’ limited time and limited knowledge. They always maintain the service quality. Lexmark techies are hard working.
Providing solution for Lexmark printer installation issue-
- As per the Lexmark Printer Support team, Lexmark users need to visit the Lexmark website and choose their printer model number and operating system.
- After that, users need to run the installer.
- After that, users need to follow onscreen instructions from the computer. And it will be completed.
Providing solution for printer driver installation issue-
Lexmark experts are always busy in serving the users. They have arranged a separate technical team to look after different issues. Lexmark Printer Help team encourages the users to share their problems with them.
- At first, Lexmark users need to visit the Lexmark website.
- Then, users need to select the “Drivers & Downloads option.
- After that, users need to choose ‘’Driver Finder” option. If they have any doubt then they can ask the Lexmark Driver Support team.
- Next, users need to enter their printer model in the search box and then they need to click the “Search’’ option. If they stuck anywhere then they can ask the Lexmark Customer Service team.
- Then, users need to open the file which was just downloaded. They need to follow the Walk installer instructions and need to give an answer from onscreen questions.
Providing solution for printer driver up-gradation issue-
Without up-gradation of printer driver (timely), users can not proceed printing related work. That’s why it is necessary for them. Lexmark customer service team provide them various instructions which discussed below-
- According to them, users need to click on Start.
- Then they need to go to the Control Panel.
- After that, users need to click on ‘Printers’ option.
- Next, Lexmark users need to ‘right-click on ‘Properties’ from the Lexmark option.
- After that, Lexmark users need to click on ‘Details’ Tab.
- As per Lexmark Customer Service team, users need to check out ”Print to following port”.If they have used parallel cable, then it should say LPT1. But if they have used USB cable then it should say USB Lexmark or USB00x. After that, this problem will be solved.
Helping in printing while Lexmark printer refuses to print in black ink
- Users will be instructed by the Lexmark customer service team, to check the ink levels first.
- Users need to follow the ink level indication mark. If they see the ink level shows low and it is indicated with an exclamation mark or if it becomes very low then it will indicate red ’’X’’. Then users need to replace the black ink with authentic cartridge.
- Users need to confirm the compatible ability of ink cartridge with the printer. Otherwise it won’t start to print.
- Then users will be instructed by the Lexmark Printer Technical Support team, to run the ’’ deep clean’’ option.
- If the users have a touch panel printer then users need to go to the ink menu.
- After that, users need to press ‘’ more options’’. This option is visible on the right of the panel.
- Then, users will be instructed to click on the ‘’ deep clean print head’’.
- After that, users need to press the ‘’set up button’’ if they have ‘’non-touch panel’’ printer. Then users will be instructed to select ‘’ deep clean print head’’.
- After that, users need to click on ‘’reprint’’. Lexmark’s customer service team advice the users to check the printing performance in black ink by putting some paper for testing.
Check out some maintenance tips from Lexmark Customer Service team-
- Lexmark users need to check out compatibility between the operating system and the upgraded version. By doing this, they can able to avoid driver not matching issue.
- They need to upgrade the printer driver timely. If they are unable to recall the date then they can consult with Lexmark techies.
- Lexmark users must learn how to take care of the printer driver. They need to clean the driver with proper accessories.
- They need to use proper accessories to clean the paper tray, printer driver, etc.
Lexmark customer service team is available for 24×7 hours. If users are unable to pay the service charges at a time then they can avail customized service package based on their requirement, budget and deadline. Lexmark experts always maintain the service quality and deadline.